About Me

My photo
Moultrie, Georgia, United States
I started this blog to help vent my frustrations after my firstborn child, Jonah Bentley Willis was delivered stillborn. I now have another child in Heaven, Harper Bailey Willis. Harper was delivered at 21 weeks and he was much too small to survive. This is the story of how Jonah and Harper shaped my life and how they always will.

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Trying To Bring Me Down

Well...the Devil is trying to see just how much I can take until I break. I have heard nothing but awful news since this week started and it is only Monday! I feel like the Devil is literally watching me and saying, "what if I throw this on her, will she still turn to God even then? I think not!" My faith is in You God, for I would not have made it this far if it was not. Please don't let the work of your hands be in vain! As You draw me and Aaron close to You, please tell the Devil to flee!!! He is not welcome here...we cannot take anymore of his bullcrap, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment