About Me

My photo
Moultrie, Georgia, United States
I started this blog to help vent my frustrations after my firstborn child, Jonah Bentley Willis was delivered stillborn. I now have another child in Heaven, Harper Bailey Willis. Harper was delivered at 21 weeks and he was much too small to survive. This is the story of how Jonah and Harper shaped my life and how they always will.

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Follows Me

It is strange to me how this sadness follows me. I feel like I have been doing better lately but that seems to always be short lived. We left this afternoon and headed to the beach and the farther from home we got, the stronger this ache seemed to get. It's like with each mile I realize that no matter how far I go, how long it has been the ache for Jonah just grows stronger. I am so sad tonight that Jonah is not here, with us. It is a painful realization several times a day, everyday...and I hate that. Missing you Jonah...again, that's nothing new...

No comments:

Post a Comment